We wake up in the morning, brew imaging, and drink it all day.
A group of imaging experts with absolute dedication to delivering results for your business. When your business is on the line, we connect you to the most focused imaging knowledge available.
You are guaranteed unmatched imaging insight with Focus, Expertise, and Results.
In September 2015, HP announced that it is going to be the dominant player in the A3 copier space. On September 12, 2016, HP made it clear that the copier industry has lacked the technology to improve efficient service, provide affordable color and keep up with security requirements. At the same time, HP announced the acquisition of Samsung’s print unit and an A3 product line with the intent to disrupt the copier market.
- Why Did Samsung Decide to Sell its Printer Business to HP?
- Why Did HP Acquire Samsung’s Printing Solutions Business?
- HP’s Channel Attack … Will it Work?
- Technical Assessment of HP’s Acquisition of Samsung
- Industry Impact
- Q & A from Photizo Webinars
Purchase the 54-page report below for $499.00.