We wake up in the morning, brew imaging, and drink it all day.
A group of imaging experts with absolute dedication to delivering results for your business. When your business is on the line, we connect you to the most focused imaging knowledge available.
You are guaranteed unmatched imaging insight with Focus, Expertise, and Results.
- Major Challenges for the Industry
- Business transformation, Servitization, what you need to not only survive but grow your business
- MPS Opportunities and Challenges looking forward
- Workplace of the future
- Business Inkjets vs. office Lasers, who will win and why? How disruptive is the new breed of IJ printers, HP Pagewide vs. Epson line-head technologies
- Channels – what changes do you need to make?
- Measuring MPS Success – MPS Customer Loyalty Study, Photizo Leader’s Index
- Looking outside the office printer box for growth and profitability
- Printer Industry Use cases for Predictive Analytics
2016 Leaders Index for MPS Channel Providers Report
We surveyed a group of leading managed print services (MPS) providers throughout the world to capture a set of metrics central to MPS providers that we now call the Leaders Index for MPS Channel Providers. By studying these best in-class organizations, key insights are revealed. As a collective of providers, the Leaders Index allows trends and patterns to surface as verifiable best practices. The Report is now available on our Storefront.
New Prospectus for MPS Loyalty Study
Key Objective and Questions
The objective of this study is to provide accurate, and reliable data into which customers are switching vendors, and why they are switching vendors. It will address key questions including:
• Which of your customer types are susceptible to switching and why?
• Which of your competitors are winning customers versus losing customers and why?
• What customers are not considering your brand, and why?
In today’s highly competitive market, this study is critical to ensuring your MPS program is profitable based upon winning contract renewals and avoiding competitive takeaways of MPS accounts at their most profitable point – in the renewal contract. For more information please see the attached prospectus: 2017 Customer Loyalty Study