Photizo Blog Read More
- Why Are There So Many Old Rockers? March 6, 2014 Triggered by my son’s pending college plans, I... Read More »
- Has Excellent Customer Service Become a Way of the Past? March 3, 2014 In today’s busy world, we are constantly interacting... Read More »
io360 Articles Read More
- Hardware Roundup: Mono MFPs Dominate New Releases December 2013 and January 2014 March 4, 2014 New releases of monochrome laser multifunction printers (MFPs)... Read More »
- How Photizo Spells Culture? P-O-T-L-U-C-K February 28, 2014 Company culture is a two-directional street. In one... Read More »
Photizo Analysis & Research Read More
- Market Perspective: Is Healthcare a Placebo or Panacea For the Imaging Industry? March 4, 2014 With Hillary Rodham Clinton keynoting the HIMSS 2014... Read More »
- Market Perspective: HP’s Turnaround on Schedule February 28, 2014 Hewlett-Packard (HP) has made significant progress “toward its... Read More »
Daily InsightsRead More
- Chinese Government Makes Room for Aftermarket Supplies March 5, 2014 The central government of China has selected four... Read More »
- HP to Acquire Shunra March 5, 2014 HP announced yesterday that it has signed a... Read More »
NEW! 3D PRINTING INFO SERVICE
From curiosity to reality, 3D Printing has gained a strong foothold in the imaging market. Stay informed with knowledge only Photizo Group can provide.
TRANSFORM COMES HOME TO THE BLUEGRASS STATE
Visit beautiful downtown Louisville, Kentucky, for the biggest Transform event yet!
3D Printing Tech is Evolving Before Our Eyes
Photizo's 3D mobile app is your pocket consultant for the world of 3D printing.
Insights from a Transforming Industry
Imaging industry trends, company and executive profiles, emerging markets, and case studies. Annual, monthly, and corporate subscriptions available.
Introducing Photizo Mobile
We find the important information for you — so you don't have to!
Get a 360-degree view of the imaging industry with a monthly io360 subscription. Only $54 per month.
Check it out!
- Digital Workflow, Third-Party MPS, and Q3 Financials: New io360 Compendiums
- Personal 3D Printing Insights
- The Future of Printing as Personal Computing Evolves