Immediate junior level position now open for a swiss-army knife type. We are looking for competent, creative, problem-solvers who are able to learn by doing.
PLEASE RESPOND TO THIS AD WITH A BRIEF PERSONAL STATEMENT AND YOUR CV. ONLY CANDIDATES WHO SEND BOTH A CV AND A PERSONAL STATEMENT WILL BE CONSIDERED. ABSOLUTELY NO PHONE CALLS.
Photizo Group is a rapidly growing research, consulting, and information products company that serves international clients with a focus on aiding companies in disrupting markets transform and thrive.
The Research Associate will assist with a variety of major research projects including Photizo’s primary research studies, proprietary consulting projects and others. Candidates with ability to cross over into other areas of the business such as media and content are preferred. Photizo offers real world job experience that won’t be found in other programs, and are expected to interface with all aspects of the business if necessary.
Daily responsibilities may include:
- Creating content for client deliverables through Microsoft Office products
- Analyzing data to create charts and graphs for various projects
- Corresponding with clients or business associates to coordinate projects
- Working virtually with team members across the country and the world
- Attendance of all regular company meetings
- Writing or summarizing news releases or blogs to create content
- Synthesizing information to create meaningful and actionable insight
- Conducting web based or database research to assist projects
Due to the nature of the business, potential candidates must meet the following requirements:
- Proficiency in basic Microsoft Office products, especially Excel and PowerPoint
- Professional writing and communication ability concurrent with Photizo standards of operation
- “Can do” attitude and fearless in the face of new things
- Analytical skills and efficiency when working with data
- Familiarity with Mac operating systems a plus
- Positive and friendly disposition with a willingness to take on multiple projects
- Knowledge of and desire to work together with others as a team
This is a paid opportunity. Hours are flexible and can vary weekly, but maximum availability is preferred.
Please send your information to email@example.com