There are plenty of print materials that one can choose from for their print, and top of the chart is the canvas. One of the main reasons why canvas is a crowd favorite is because it provides individuals with the chance to view their original masterpiece in all its grandeur. Most, if not all, canvas prints are associated with a certain level of appeal, and in order for that to be achieved, you will need an amazing canvas print company that has the ability to convert virtually anything handed to them. In order to achieve amazing canvas artwork, one would need to find a company with the capacity and skill to recreate any image, photograph, painting, and drawing into artwork that looks like an original hand-painted piece.
Below are some of the best canvas print companies that you can consider if you are looking to make a masterpiece from your image.
First on our list of the best canvas print companies is Canvas Pop simply because highly in literally every category we checked. The first and main reason for choosing Canvas Pop is because they use top quality materials when creating their canvas prints. It is one company that is guaranteed not to disappoint as they are extremely passionate about art, which translates into all the pieces that they create. With this company, you can easily rest easy because they focus on more than just printing images but more on creating breath-taking art.
- Customers get a personal designer assigned to them throughout the process of creating canvas prints.
- They give their customers advice and recommendations that ensure they get the best out of their design/image.
- They have an excellent customer support team that is available to their customers on different platforms such as phone, chat, or email. This ensures that the entire process is achieved in collaboration with their team and customer.
- You can have your canvas print customized to a size of your liking.
- They have multiple customer support options for their customers.
- Making the prints is somewhat costly in comparison to other companies.
While the company name is likely to throw you off into thinking they mainly focus on stock photos, ElephantStock is yet another amazing company that you can consider for your canvas prints as they do an excellent job when creating the prints. The company creates professional looking prints, and they are consistent with their work all throughout. The company has a large clientele consisting of many businesses, but this does not necessarily mean that they will not go out of their way for individual customers. This company is extremely ideal for both beginners and professionals despite it not being ranked as highly in the photographic community.
- They have an extremely supportive customer support team.
- Their canvas materials and printing technologies are some of the best we have come across.
- They have a variety of images, which means that if you do not have a print in mind for your canvas, you can pick any from the range of stock photos that they have.
- They ship globally, which means that regardless of where you are around the world, you can receive your canvas prints.
- Their customer support team is limited to just phone and email.
Snapfish is by far one of the most popular company among both professional and amateur photographers. It’s one of the few companies that goes above and beyond for their customers to ensure that they get the best imaginable canvas prints. The key reason why the company featured on the list is because not only do they produce exceptional prints, but they have an extremely intuitive working flow that makes it easy for customers to get their canvas prints hassle-free. The team at Snapfish has been able to identify a way through which the canvas prints they produce remain true to life. They are a well-known company, and sometimes when choosing a canvas print company, it is always a good idea to work with a company that has a longstanding reputation.
- Customers can upload their selected artwork straight from their social media pages.
- The company has an all-encompassing catalog that customers can choose from.
- The company often uses eco-friendly materials that are sometimes recycled, which means they are keen on the effects their work has on the environment.
- They have quite a number of glowing reviews from customers they have previously worked with.
- They’re rather costly in comparison to other printing companies discussed in the article.
Now, if you are on a budget and are looking for a company that will not leave you with a gaping hole in your pocket, then Canvas Discount is the way to go. This company has managed to prove the old adage “cheap is expensive” wrong by producing excellent canvas prints affordably. They mention that they’ve the “lowest prices on the web,” and they have been right thus far as we have not come across a company with lower prices. Their canvas prints are of great quality
- They are extremely affordable.
- They use inks that do not contain chemical solvents, which means they are safe for children or individuals who may suffer from allergies.
- Customers receive a further discount on their prices if they make their orders in bulk, i.e., 20 canvases or more.
- Their shipping services are not available to everyone around the world.
- They are not a well-known company, which means that there may be a lot of naysayers who may not support using a company that is not familiar with most.
- Their customer support is limited to mostly email communication.
Shutterfly and Snapfish are two companies that share a lot of similarities simply because they are some of the oldest and well-known canvas print companies in the business.
Nevertheless, Shutterfly offers amazing canvas prints, and they are easy to use as their user interface is pretty straight forward without complications. The quality of the canvas prints produced is top-notch, which comes as no surprise given how long the company has been in business. If you are looking for a canvas print that knows what they are doing, then Shutterfly is your one-stop-shop.
- Customers have access to 3-D viewing of their images well before they place their orders, which ensures that a customer gets the satisfaction required to process and order.
- The cost of printing canvases at Shutterfly is extremely reasonable.
- They utilize top-tier printing technologies that can execute even the most difficult prints that other companies may struggle with.
- They often have discounts and promotions running regularly, which customers may appreciate as they get to save up on some money.
- They have additional shipping charges which tend to increase the cost of the canvas prints, making them look like they are an expensive company.
We included iCanvas in this list for the mere fact that they not only help you achieve the best possible canvas prints but also because they are one of the easiest service providers you can opt for. To use iCanvas, you simply need to upload images of your artwork, after which the company will provide you with edited proofs after a 24-hour period. Once you approve the edited proofs, you should have your printed canvas delivered to you after 15 working days or less. If that is not straightforward, we don’t know what else is. However, to facilitate the effortless execution of the different canvas prints, iCanvas provide their customers with a set of rules regarding the images they provide. To ensure that you get the best end result, it would be advisable to follow the instructions rather than jeopardize the outcome of your final product.
- They are reasonably priced, which means you do not have to spend too much money on quality print.
- They have multiple options on the different types of canvas you can choose from. For example, you can opt for a framed canvas, a plain canvas, or even a split canvas.
- Their process is super easy and straightforward without any complications.
- The canvas quality used by the company is one of the best qualities we have come across during our research process.
- The company does not perform well when working with images that have a low resolution or are a size smaller than what they have recommended.
Each of the companies discussed above have the capability to achieve excellent canvas prints because they not only use well-constructed materials, but they also have skilled employees with the technical know-how needed to create aesthetically pleasing canvas prints. When looking for companies that do canvas prints, it is crucial that you shop around and also ask questions regarding how the company works and the kind of support they offer to their customers during the entire printing process. Also, be sure to avoid companies that have not invested in their printing technologies or use canvases that were assembled in a factory.