Management Consultant for the Imaging World of Tomorrow
Our Management Consultants work with some of the brightest technology organizations in the world. From North America to Asia Pacific we help companies go where no one has gone before. We work with C level execs, and provide the brainpower needed to make this world a better place to live, work and play.
We are looking to add Management Consultants who can help us in our quest to change the world for the better.
This job is right for you if:
- You have a silver-tongue and the ability to swoon senior executives and decision makers.
- You are an expert at delivering customer projects that can rock our customer’s world.
- You are a consulting project captain, who customers can turn to, and can’t live without.
- You are a Research aficionado who provides superlative guidance for all things research, including questionnaire design, cognitive testing, optimizing surveys while delivering brilliant insights.
- You are a toner head who has lived in the imaging industry for a few years, and can leverage our super cool research and content to help bring sanity and insights to high tech clients.
- You can herd contractors to “wow” our customers.
- You’ve got travel on your mind. Visiting customers and moving about the world for consulting gigs two weeks a month is the norm.
- You don’t mind attending conferences and events, showing off our stuff to clients and prospects.
To land this gig, share your experience working in the imaging industry with C-level execs and customers to solve their biz problems. You are extra special if research design and delivery skills are part of your game. Please share where you picked up your related super powers by dropping us a line with your cover letter and resume.
Email Resume and Cover Letter to email@example.com