New Product Strategies
Four out of five product launches end in failure today, incurring detrimental costs, including huge marketing expenses and product development costs. Ensuring successful upfront planning, product launch, and post launch activities is imperative to position as a leader in our industry, securing sustainable growth and success.
Product failure stems from many organizational shortfalls, including:
- Lack of understanding of real market requirements
- Identifying target markets/applications
- Understanding the competitive landscape
- Understanding of product positioning and USPs (unique selling propositions)
- Pricing strategy is wrong
- Over-optimistic forecasts
- Delays in development program
- Inability to predict market disruption
New product development involves not only developing products that better meet customer needs but also ensuring that a company’s product development and innovation processes position it for future success.
Why partner with us to develop and implement new product strategies?
- Deep knowledge and expertise in the imaging industry
- Lyra acquisition
- Experience developing products for Apple, Konica Minolta, Kyocera, Lexmark, Ricoh, Toshiba and other imaging companies
- Vetted experience and proven results
- Years of guiding companies in the transition from product-centric business models as Managed Print Services experts
- Years of experience in generating market/product requirements, strategic plans, and product roadmaps
- Proven product management skills
Our team has the experience to help accelerate and focus your new product strategies.
Contact us to find out how we can help you develop focused products based on what your customers really want.