Photizo Acquires Lyra
Photizo Group acquired Lyra Research, Inc. in January of 2012, creating the imaging industry’s largest dedicated team of analysts. The acquisition unites the two market leaders to achieve the broadest, most comprehensive line of market intelligence and consulting services in the imaging industry to date.
New Client Portal for Advisory Service Content
One of the benefits of the acquisition is improved deliverability through new platforms for accessing market intelligence and client advisory services. All Lyra clients and Photizo clients will be able to access their advisory content in one place on PhotizoGroup.com. Just select client log-in in the top right hand corner of the screen.
Accessing Lyra Content Published Before 2011
To access any content published in Lyra’s services before 2011 please click the below links. Note: This content will only be available until March 31, 2013. Please download and store content you wish to save. Following March 31, 2013 content published before 2011 will be available on an inquiry basis.
- Hardware Advisory Service (HAS) - Formerly called Hard Copy Industry Advisory Service (IAS)
- Supplies Advisory Service (SAS)
- Hard Copy Datasource (HCD)
- Office Print Monitor (OPM)
- Wide Format Printing Advisory Service (WFS)
- Consumer Imaging Intelligence (CII)
- Cartridge Demand Advisory Service (CDS)