The competitive landscape for hard copy supplies is changing dramatically. Sales of store-brand ink jet and laser cartridges are encroaching on sales of OEM cartridges. Retail cartridge-refilling shops, such as Cartridge World, are proliferating. To maintain an edge in this volatile climate business strategies have included increased R&D spending, vigorous defense of intellectual property, region-specific products, value- and high-end tiered offerings for different consumer targets, promotional supplies bundling, and strategic relationships with other players.
The Supplies Advisory Service™ (SAS) provides clients with informed analysis, forecasts and insight to help clients monitor the imaging supplies market. It provides an expert partner’s viewpoint to navigate major business decisions and campaigns with confidence. Photizo’s analysts work closely with you to provide ongoing consultation and detailed analysis of the imaging supplies markets, covering aftermarket and OEM ink jet and laser cartridges and media. The forecast provides detailed information on worldwide shipments of ink, toner, and media and the worldwide revenue from the sale of these products.
Would you like more information?
Practice Area Focus & Key Topics:
• Opportunities in the SMB • Mobility and Changing Office Dynamics*
• Channel Evolution* • Services Convergence (Stage 4 MPS)*
• Emerging Markets* • Changing Product Offerings
• Technology Advancements* • The Impact of MPS on Hardware, Supplies, and Demand*
• Vertical Markets* • Page Volume Trends
* Global service themes covered in all Photizo practice areas (Hardware, Supplies, and Services)
Click here for a description of each core deliverable.